Monday, December 22, 2014

Week 23: Donny Osmond, Christmas Zone Conference, Visiting members

Ok Question time:

1.  Updates on Investigators or reactivation efforts?
     Jeanette-- Now officially a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! AHHHH!!! So exciting! She literally could not wipe the smile off her face! She is so happy! She is going down to Maryland for the next 2 weeks! And she is wait for it,........ Going to the temple!!! AHHH!! I love her!!

      So this week was our crunch week! So we wrote down all of the members on our side of the ward! in which there was 155 families and of which 30 of those are active and we had to visit the rest! We only have 40ish families left to visit before the end of this year! But we also need to help the Elders on the other side of the ward because They have about 600 members on their side of the boundaries and like 120 of those are decently active and we have to go visit the rest! On the bright side we are updating the ward list like crazy! but sad thing is most of the numbers don't work and the addresses are wrong so we have officially lost track of so many people!

So it turns out Donny Osmond used to live in the Don Valley ward! So everytime he comes to town he visits!



 2.  Favorite part of this holiday season?
     Meeting so many people, who can't be mean because it is CHRISTMAS!! ha ha ha! I really like being apart of so many different traditions! And spending time with members! I love listening to the story of Jesus Christ! And learning more and more about him! He is the Ultimate Gift!

Almost Christmas Card


 3.  Best part of the week?
      Christmas Zone Conference!!! Oh man! It was super Spiritual! We learned how to better our use of the missionary pamphlets! We also sang! As a zone we mixed Hark the herald Angels sing and Angels we have heard on high! Oh man it was sooo good! Then Elder Gunnell, Elder ?? and Sister Robinson and I, Sang together! I had a small solo! Weird I never sing in front of people by myself and we mixed the children's hymns He sent his son and away in a manger! Oh man! I wanted to cry! But don't worry I didn't! ;) The spirit was so strong!!!

 4.  I felt the spirit so strong this week when.....
       At Zone conference^^ and When Jeanette was Confirmed! Oh man! I can just say my heart is full!

 5.  What are a few of your favorite things?  (Sound of music)
      Family, friend, my ward family, companions, Members of this church, and even people who aren't! Patience, love, compassion! The Atonement and Jesus Christ!!
      I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!

 6.  Share what you would like us to know this week, thoughts,
testimony, how you are doing, etc, whatever you wants --free form.
    This week! Has been really interesting! I have had a rollercoaster of a time! I know I am here in Toronto, Canada for a reason! I may not know all the reasons now! But hopefully I can learn more while I am here! I love every single one of you! You are all my family! And one thing I have learned about family is we all love each other, we all care for each other, we serve each other, help each other, make each other laugh, and be there when they cry or are having a hard time! Find those people in your life that mean the most to you and serve them with all your heart, might, mind, and strength. even if it is just a laugh or spending time with them!

Where is Sister Stuart---
2nd picture by President Clayton's wife


No comments:

Post a Comment