Monday, December 8, 2014

Week 21: CHRISTMAS PARTY!!! *awkward*

"Giving Birth is easier than getting missionaries out of a church!!! "
        Barbara Ann

So Question time...
Zone Christmas sending some laughter 2014



1.  Updates on investigators--pictures please on some of those
baptisms.   Any new converts and new families bringing back to the
fold?
      Jeanette-- IS GETTING BAPTIZED THIS WEEK!!! WOOO!!! We are super excited for her!! She is so excited and happy! We love her so much!

      Mekida-- She is a married mom of 4 kids! Her husband lives in Jamaica! She is awesome! She reads the Book of Mormon and Prays everyday!!!

 2.  What are you doing to stay warm?
     LoL-- Lots of Layers! The wind is sooo bad here! They measure by wind chill! Which this weeks lowest was about - 15 C! Man it is awesome!!!

 3. Besides the people and missionary work, what do you like most about serving?
    The challenges it gives you everyday! It really keeps you on your toes! Everyday is the same routine but every single day it is different!

 4.  What was your favorite thing that happened at church yesterday?
     When out of no where! A man we talked to and taught but wasn't in no way progressing towards the gospel, shows up at church! Super funny! Super awkward!

 5. Describe today's "feeling in the air"
      Exciting and full of energy!!! Especially since a member is taking us to Walmart! Woo! First Walmart trip in 3 months!

 6.  What was the last thing you cooked to eat?
      Fried cookie dough and cookie dough pancakes, and chocolate chip cookies.


 7. If you had 3 extra hours each day, how would you fill them?
      Finding all the less actives in our ward!!!

 8.  What is something new you learned about Sister Lundin this week?
      She will literally eat anything!
       We both have stinky feet!
Nice Tongue pictures

 9.  My first thought this morning, as I woke up was...
      Man I need more sleep, but I need to do laundry!
Christmas PJS couldn't wait until Christmas Eve to wear

 10.  I felt The Lord guiding me the most this week when...
      When I went to Oshawa with Sister Wanlass! She is awesome! I told her on Wednesday that we needed to go get windshield wipers! It took us an hour and a half to find a place that would take and we talked to so many people we would have met other wise! Ahh soo good!

 Rapid Fire

 1.  I had the most fun this week when...
     We had the Ward Christmas Party! The missionaries had to do a skit and we had to many visitors so we didn't want to give a wrong impression so I was dibbsed the Mother and Elder Call the father!! Super weird and he called me Honey!!! AHHH!! Quiet mental breakdown! Ha ha ha!!





 2.  I feel closet to The Lord when...
      I do personal study every morning!!

 3.  I felt the Spirit swell within me when...
      When people I have never met, say something that I really needed to hear!

 4.  I was so excited when...
      We got to help set up the Christmas party!


 5.  My most humbling moment of the week was when..
      During our Zone council! We the missionaries were kinda arguing about a goal we wanted to achieve and Elder Dearden (who looks like Larry and Read) quietly interrupted and said we need to stop and pray because we need God to help us with our goals! And then afterward I had an overwhelming feeling of 5 and It turns out that It wasn't just me! God works in mysterious ways!


 6.  My favorite SERVICE opportunity happened when..
     We got to help the Ward set up for the Christmas Party! It was so happy and we got soo much done! I loved it so much! You could feel the love and kindness everyone had for one another!

 7.  I couldn't believe it when...
      We went to CHINATOWN!!!! for preparation day last week!
Picture in Chinatown on P-Day
Hello Kitty Glasses


 8.  I love learning new things everyday.  Today's "new thing" was...
     My jeep is doing great!!!  ;)


 9.  If I were granted one wish, I would want it to be...
      To have a car, so we can visit all of the Less-actives this month!

 10.  I love serving a mission because....
     Because I see miracles everyday! I love meeting new people everyday! THIS IS THE BEST FULL TIME JOB EVER!!!!

Merry Christmas from our Zone 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment