LOVE YOU ALL!!
Transfer calls are March 22nd and Transfer day is March 24th
Do you get to go to the temple this week with Kamal? take pictures.
Yes we definitely do! I am so excited! GUESS WHAT?!?! Jeanette will be there as well! I am sooo excited! This is the First time I have seen her since before Christmas! YAY!!
1. Update on investigators and reactivation efforts?
Marcela-- She is getting Baptized this week!! AHHH!! I am so Happy and Excited!
Poonam-- (kamal's wife) She understands everything!! AHH! So this week we brought with us a YSA member named Ekam to teach with us! She speaks Punjabi and was able to translate everything! She Is looking forward to being baptized on April 5th.
2. What is your current favorite scripture and why?
That is a hard question!
I like Ether 12:6, 27 because it tells us what faith is and tells us that we will only gain a witness after the trial of our faith and as we turn over our weaknesses, he will make us stronger:
and Moroni 1:2-3 because this is the attitude we should have!
3. What has been your biggest challenge this week? What has been your biggest success?
Staying within our K limit! (This is the number of miles they can do in a month 1700 Ks)
We Broke our record for Member Presents this week in our area since it was made in august of 2013! 7 Member Presents! YAY!!!!
4. What are you looking forward to this coming week?
Going to the Temple with Kamal on Saturday and seeing Jeanette there as well! and Then Marcela getting baptized on Sunday!
5. How was your walk with the Savior this week?
Pretty good! I have been studying more about his life and it has been great!
6. Any big things happening in the mission? New direction? Visitors?
Not That I have heard of yet but we will find out next week!
7. My companion and I this week bonded over?
Jamaican Patties... YUM
8. Five things I am grateful for this week and why?
Food-- I just really love food
Service-- service to others is how we serve God and how we find ourselves
Progression-- Is something we cannot go without
Patience-- the gateway Christ like attribute, once you've mastered it everything else seems to flow (still working on it!)
Sports-- A very good way to relieve stress and keep you fit