Monday, February 23, 2015

WEEK 32: PATIENCE AND TESTIMONY!!

OK so question time:

1.  Update on investigators and reactivation efforts.
     Marcela-- she is rapidly progressing towards her Baptismal Date of March 8th! Ahh She is absolutely amazing! I can't even begin to express how much I love this lady! 
     Lina- She is a less active and a recent convert! She has been sick the past week! And you know when you are sick how you are sooo humble?! Well it happened! She read the book of mormon almost all the way through this week and also read some of the bible! OH MY GOODNESS! She blew us away! She is loving it!
     Poonam- She is Kamal's Wife. She speaks very little english and speaks Punjabi and Hindi! Well we had kamal translate as we taught the restoration! It was amazing! She understood what we are here to do as missionaries and the message we are trying to share with people!
     Kamal-He is doing soo well! He Has two names to take to the temple on March 7th and we get to go with him! It is going to be so amazing to see him to the work for his dad and his grandfather! 
     
2.  What did you learn this week (tell the story)
     I learned a lot about spiritual gifts and more about the Life and Ministry of Jesus Christ! 
     We also had a Specialty meeting on Thursday! and I learned that we need to teach people that as their faith increases EVERTHING ELSE in their life will increase! Same with each of our lives! After all we can't convert people past our own conversion, including your kids and your friends and spouses, and everyone else! CONVERT YOURSELF! Learn more about Jesus Christ and his gospel! Everything in his gospel is simple it is just us who makes it complex! If you need help ASK for help! If you need wisdom ASK GOD! HE LOVES YOU AND WILL ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS!!!

3. What has been your biggest concern?
      Having patience with people! Ahhh! Everytime! 

4 .  What has been your biggest success?
      Biggest success this week! We got Kamal to do Family History! and he found 2 names! TEMPLE HERE WE COME!!!

5.  Tell me three things that made you happy this week? Why?
     Marcela--She cooks for us and makes funny faces with me!
     Simiplicity-- Makes everything easier! The spirit is always there when the lesson is simple.
     Service-- I love serving other people! And when people serve you without you asking it makes you realize that you need the help and that someone really does have your back and is watching out for you!

6.  Tell me why you know you are a daughter of God?
      Why?!?! I know that I am a daughter of God because we are all HIS. He love each one of us and knows each of us perfectly! I have felt that! I know that He really answers prayers  and that he will do absolutely anything for us. Just like our dads will! He knows EXACTLY what we need when we need it most! He wants us to be just like him! He loves me and YOU! 

7.  Tell me why wanted to serve a mission and do you see how you are
an instrument in the hand of God?  (share)
     Well Honestly I didn't want to serve a mission for a long time! Then one day it just clicked! It was something I needed to do! I don't know why but I knew I just needed to! Now there are many reasons why I wanted to serve so here are some: I wanted to serve a mission because I love to serve other people. I know that this gospel is TRUE! I know that this is the thing that makes me happy and I want to share it with people! This is the key to happiness! I know that this is the only way I can truely find myself! This is the way I can truely find my savior and learn of him and share his love with others! I know that we are all instruments in God's hands! But in particularly me? I See that as I sacrifice the things that I need/want he will bless me! He will use me to hasten his work! I have seen and been apart of many miracles!  I have seen people change, right before my eyes! I know that it is not me so it is definitly God using me as an instrument for his children!~

THE CHURCH IS TRUE!
I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment