Monday, March 9, 2015

Week 34: Love you eh?

Going to the Temple!!
Kamal, Sister Stuart and Barton
Things are looking up!

So question time

1.  Update on investigators and reactivation?

Marcela-- Her Baptism was absolutely AMAZING!!! The spirit was there! She testified of everything she knows to be true! She is so awesome! AHHH! I love her!

Poonam-- Came to church!! YAY!!!! and Marcela's baptism! She is so cute! We are trying to meet with her this week!


2.  How was going to the temple with Kamal?  Why should we be doing
our missionary work through genealogy?
     It was amazing! He was so happy! He went inside and he said he had questions that he had his prayers answered! He was so happy that he could be baptized for his dad and grandpa! He is so eagar to do more! 
     WHY NOT?!?! You literally uniting your families here and in the eternities! You gotta love it!

Kamal, Sister Stuart and Barton doing Family History






3. What was the funniest thing that happened to you this week?  (spare
no details)
     Ha ha ha So we had a Baptism eh? So we get a follow up call from our DL Elder Gibb last night and we secretly got 2 new investigators in 1 hour late last night and We answered the phone 
Us " Hi it is Sister Stuart and Sister Barton"
Him " So you had a baptism.....Did you reach standards?"
Us "WOOOOOO WOOOOOO WOOOO (indian noises) AHHHHHHH WOOOO AHHHHHH!!!!!"
Him "AHHHHH NO WAY!!!"

4.  Most spiritual moment of the week?
     At Marcela's Baptism! She got up and bore her testimony! She looks at Sister Baron and I and I just started to cry! I didn't even stand a chance! 
Marcela's Baptism


5.  Favorite teaching moment and why?
     Teaching Marcela! Because EVERY time you talk to her you learn something new and you can instantly feel the Spirit when she starts to testify of this gospel!

6.  Tell me something you learned about YOURSELF this week (a quality,
etc, that you didn't know you had etc)
     That I am becoming more Patient as I put myself in the other person's shoes! It is so hard sometimes! Patience comes from love first!

7.  I felt The Lord guiding me the most this week when...
     Were lead to find 2 solid investigators in the last hour of the week! As we prayed for people to find! It was amazing! 

8. My FIRST thought this morning, as I woke up was..
    Is it really Monday? Why is it so dang cold in here? Did yesterday really just happen??
Toronto Temple-Ward Missionary's Car


9.  My favorite study session this week centered on...
     Finding Faith in Jesus Christ and Increasing that faith will increase EVERYTHING else in your life! It is just that simple! I love it! 

10. If I could talk face to face with the Savior, I would ask Him....
     What I could do to be more like him......

Sister Stuart a Missionary of the Lord's

No comments:

Post a Comment