Monday, November 10, 2014

Week 17: Learning, Laughing, and Optimism

1.  Update on investigators and any new ones?

Jeanette-- She is doing well! She wants to get baptized so bad! She is preparing herself for Dec 14th! Yay!!! We are so happy for her! She is amazing!

Jonathan-- Dropped us

Sabrina--She is absolutely amazing!!! We love her so much! She is already sharing everything she learns with a co worker! and she even has given him a Book of Mormon!!

2.  What was your favorite thing that happened at church yesterday?
     In RS we talked about how we can spread the gospel everyday! It has never occurred to me that so many people don't know how to share the gospel! If that is the case here is some advice: JUST DO IT!

 3.  If you had 3 extra hours each day, how would you fill them?
      Talking to people! Sleeping! and visiting all the less actives we have!

 4.  Describe today's "Feeling in the air"?
       It is filled with Excitement and Happiness!

 5.  My favorite part of the day is when...
      At night, When I get to reflect on all the people we have met or taught! And thinking to myself that I may not be making a big difference, but on average it takes 7 or 8 times of meeting the missionaries to listen to the message they have to share. and I just gave them another check mark! I also think of how much I love this gospel and What I can do more!

 6.  I felt The Lord guiding me the most this week when...
      When I was teaching Sabrina with Sister Warburton (STL). Sabrina had so many good questions! She is so eager to learn and the lord guided us to say and answer every question she had!

7.  BIGGEST "made me smile" moment
    Oh this morning when I was folding and putting away my clothes Sister Lundin just started throwing clothes at me!!! AHHHHHH!

 8.  FAVORITE teaching experience (or finding experience) of the week...
      Look at #6

 9.  Funniest story (these are my favorite, so spare no details?)
      Oh my goodness so Sister Lundin wore my BYU necklace yesterday! and Elder Call-Shotorbani (the one who looks like Superman and also a HUGE UofU fan) Comes into church with his hands full! So I took his scriptures and shook his hand and said hello! He turns to Sister Lundin and then at the necklace! YOU DO NOT DESERVE A HANDSHAKE! and then he walked away! He avoided her for most of church! Ha ha ha!!

 10.  Something you want to share?
      Be grateful for the trials you have because they make you who you are! They are something that helps you grow and stretch! Just remember to go to God and don't blame him! Instead ask for help from him!
      Oh don't forget I LOVE YOU!!!

 Rapid Fire

1.  My First thought this morning, as I woke up was...
      Today is going to be amazing! Plus we need to make cupcakes!!!

 2.  I felt the Spirit the most....
     During personal study when you pray for others knowledge and not your own!

 3.  Something that touched my hearing immensely this week was...
      Mike Chen! He is 22 and a Recent Convert and worked down at the MTC for the a while and is now leaving on his mission to Calgary! He has volunteered to go teaching with us this last week and he took us to lunch and he is bringing something back to Utah for my family for me!

Sister Lundin, Mike Chen and Sister Stuart
Glad to see she has a winter coat


 4.  I had the most fun this week when...
      Sister Warburton (from Deweyville, Utah and went to USU and went to Bear River) and I played soccer with the Elders and Less Actives and Recent Converts and Investigators! She is Awesome!

 5.  If I could talk face to face with the Savior, I would ask Him...
     If I could have a radar that tells me who are the people who are ready to hear the gospel right now! Those ones who he has prepared! And how I could better this area that he has assigned me too!

 6. I am happiest when..
     I am teaching people about the true gospel of Jesus Christ!

 7.  I laughed uncontrollably when...
      Sister Lundin and I have our telepathic conversations and just ends up with us laughing a lot! (we do this a lot)

 8.  Something I learned about myself this week was...
      I definitely talk to more to random people than I ever have in my life.

 9.  A goal I have for this upcoming week is...
      to say more prayers of gratitude!

 10.  My testimony of the Book of Mormon is...
      That it is the Truest book on the earth today! It is one that will fill you with happiness and peace! It is one that can relate to everyone for any situation! It is so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment